roWaves Technologies assembles, uppon request, coaxial cables with connectors (minimum 5 pieces of one type of coaxial assembly, any combination of the connectors, at the ends). Customer will receive a price offer for the required assemblies, and then, after ordering & purchase, a commercial invoice. Get more information by clicking the button below. We use only professional crimping tools, from:
– Pressmaster, Sweden – RF connector crimping tools (BNC, TNC, UHF, SMA, N etc.)
– Corex Pressmaster, Sweden – coaxial coating (PVC / Teflon) for gluing / crimping
– Knipex, Germany – general cutting / cutting tools
– DYMO, Sweden – printer for laser printing / labeling – on yellow / black heat shrink (used in coaxial reinforcement & labeling)
– Ersa-Kurtz, Germany – temperature controlled soldering / tinning tools
Each cable is made by hand in our laboratory and is tested for electrical continuity and mechanical strength.
Coaxial cables are assemblies usually consisting of 2 electrical conductors: a central conductor and an outer conductor, with an insulator arranged between them. The metal braid, which is also the outer conductor, has the role of ensuring the integrity of the signal that passes through the coaxial cable.
The coaxial cable is used for high frequency transmissions or broadband signals. Because the electromagnetic field carrying the signal exists only in the space between the 2 conductors, it cannot interfere or allow interference with other external electromagnetic fields.
One of the major advantages of coaxial cable is that it can be used over longer distances than twisted wire. Another advantage of coaxial cables is the lower cost than fiber optic cables.
The coaxial cable can be connected with TNC, BNC, SMA, SMB, N, UHF, miniUHF connectors etc.
please choose one of our colleagues below, to request the information you need, or send us an email to email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on the "Contact" page. We are available ONLY Monday to Friday, from 9-17h. Thank you!