Personal information is required when you register to become a member. During registration, you are required to provide your name, e-mail address, email, postal code, etc. More information you send and more accurate, the better we can adapt our services to your needs. Additional information such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information can be collected either how many times do you interact with us or our website. We collect this information to compile usage statistics.
The information you provide for third-party integration within the website builder is used to connect integration only to your account. Depending on the integration, we may store your account ID, your access identifier and certain information that is returned by integration to maintain the link between third-party integration and your corresponding account. You can also be contacted by our RoWaves Technologies customer review software vendor to collect customer experience and service feedback.
What does cookies mean?
The cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Due to cookies, the site retains your actions and preferences over a period of time (log-in, language, character size, and other display preferences). So you do not have to re-enter them anytime you come back to the site or navigate from one page to the next.
How cookiesare used?
– your display preferences, such as contrast, color or character size;
– if you responded to a pop up report on the usefulness of the content (not to be asked again);
How can you control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as desired – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer and set most browsers to block their placement. If you do, you may need to manually set up some preferences each time you visit the site. Also, some services or options may not work.
The information use
We reserve the right to disclose or transfer your personal information under the following conditions:
– we have your consent to do so;
– we consider it necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes or authorities;
– we believe it is necessary to do so to protect the rights, property, interests or safety of RoWaves Technologies, our employees, our users or the public.
– we are obliged to do so in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of all or part of our business.
All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted to protect read and interpret data.
please choose one of our colleagues below, to request the information you need, or send us an email to email@example.com. You can also use the contact form on the "Contact" page. We are available ONLY Monday to Friday, from 9-17h. Thank you!